Extruded aluminum trim can be furnished for panel systems up to 3” deep. Extrusions offer a more rigid, heavy gauge architectural design quality to conceal the abutment of two panels or panel terminations at an edge. Please contact your local sales representative for additional information about extrusions.
- Lightweight: Aluminum is about 1/3 the weight of iron, steel, copper or brass
- Strong: Aluminum extrusions can be made as strong as needed for most applications
- High in strength-to-weight material: Aluminum extrusions' unique combination
- Resilient: Aluminum combines strength with flexibility,
- Corrosion resistant: Aluminum extrusions offer excellent corrosion resistance
- Noncombustible & Nontoxic: Aluminum does not burn