We help to create the schools, homes, airports, offices and other buildings where you experience life's moments. As the world's leading manufacturer of high-performance building materials for the global construction market - we are looking for professionals who can help us pioneer new technologies and better ways of building for the world's low-carbon future.
Our Continental Europe marketing is an internationally operating, enthusiastic team who collaborates and supports each other. Now we need an extra pair of hands and are looking for a new member to strengthen our MarCom team! The role will be opened for 1 year, and there is a potential the role might be extended to a permanent one.
As a Marketing Communication Manager, we would like you to combine writing and strategizing skills in order to create and manage marketing content and projects that resonate with our audiences. Your end goal would always include creative, effective storytelling that drives targeted traffic to the website, gets people talking about the brand and brings leads to sales. It would be great, if you could see the big picture but also do the hands-on work.
You would be the one in our team to execute the marketing strategy and execution plans in each country within your region. Your region would cover the Nordics and Baltics area. Your responsibilities will also include for example managing relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality execution of marketing programs.
- Implementation of marketing policy and execution of the annual and execution plan
- Formulate marketing activities, campaigns and objectives and monitor results
- Conduct marketing and communication campaigns
- Set up content marketing within each country within your region
- Creating blogs, interviews that contributes to knowledge sharing with the targets groups
- Create toolkit for each country to support the local sales teams.
- Have close contact with the media in the local countries and together with your manager, manage service providing partners
What we are looking for in the person
- Education in marketing communication or equivalent
- Experience in a marketing position, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience with marketing communication, online marketing and leading marketing campaigns
- Excellent proficiency in English and Swedish both verbally and in writing
- Customer focused: The ability to anticipate questions, needs and interests of both internal and external customers.
- Organizing and project management skills: To make effective plans and to manage the different countries in your area, you need experience in organizing, good project coordinator habits and a hands-on attitude.
- Writing skills: Easiness of writing articles/blogs/online campaigns
If this sounds like you, please do send us your CV and motivation letter with your salary expectation to: email@example.com
. We will carry out interviews throughout the process, and might close once matching candidates are found.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!