Compliance & Legal Manager (fulltime)
Main purpose of the role
Your main objective is to ensure that the organization operates in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. You manage the compliance function by involving, supporting and educating the business in an open, constructive and practical manner. Furthermore, you provide legal support to the organization on all levels for a variety of legal topics. This role reports to the Head of Compliance, Regulatory & Public Affairs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Maintain certificated accredited systems for Compliance Management
- Monitor key performance indicators to ensure these goals are achieved and reviewed and preparation of the compliance reporting
- Maintain accountability mechanism
- Monitor improvement regarding product performance and safety throughout the organization
- Legal check/advice/guidance on contracts at all levels
- Legal aspects/advice on complaint management
- Content/disclaimer check/guidance on legal aspects
Regulatory and Public Affairs
- Coordinate information sharing on Regulatory & Public Affairs country approach
- Support stakeholder management
- Support on EU governmental subsidies/founding
- Support legislative process management
- Bachelor degree (Magister Juris; Diplom-Jurist) or master degree in Europe law.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role (f.e. in-house councel in a commercial environment)
- Experienced in contract management, subsidies research/support, project management, relationship management and as trainer.
- Good command of English language. Dutch and/or German is plus.
- Willing to travel within Europe.
- Prefarbly living nearby Tiel, in a circle off max. 150 kilometers. Living in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Cologne could work too.
- Competences: conceptual thinking, persuasive, excellent communication and influencing skills.
Who are we?
The Kingspan Group has come a long way since its founding in 1965 in Kingscourt, Co Cavan, Ireland. We have grown largely by acquisition and globalization remains at the heart of our ongoing evolution. While we retain our heritage and culture as a family business, we’ve grown to be the global leader in high-performance insulation and building envelopes. We help our customers and employees to make a difference in tackling climate change.
What we offer
- A key position with a focus on Compliance, Regulatory and Public affairs.
- Responsible and versatile role in the heart of the organization.
- New position with great opportunities for personal growth.
- Challenging role with a leading company in the construction business.
- Working from home policy
- Market conform working conditions incl. modern IT equipment and a Company Bonus System
If you would like more information about this vacancy, please contact Kay Beyen, Head of Compliance, Regulatory and Public Affairs Kingspan Insulation Continental Europe firstname.lastname@example.org
| +49 (0)160 972 50 713).
Are you interested in this position?
Then send your application including resume, to Karin Daanje, HR Advisor email@example.com