Other additional benefis of a Kingspan system are:-
1. Panels designed to withstand internal /external temperature differences of up to 80 degrees C
2. Suitable for applications from -50 degrees C to ambient
3. Incorporates a joint panel that achieves excellent thermal performance and can accomodate vapour and hygiene safe seals
4. Large range of profiles, coatings and inulation core thicknesss to meet project specific demands
5. Available in lengths from 1.2m up to 11,75 metres, manufacturing capability up to 16m and a standard width of 1100mm
6. Hygiene safe, resting moisture ingress and any risk of toxic mould and bacterial growth
Product data sheet
Fire Test Certification and Real Fire Case Studies
The Kingspan guide to our range of solutions across Roof & Wall, Cold Storage Systems, Facade & Rainscreen, Lighting, Clean Rooms and Structural products
QuadCore is Kingspan’s bespoke hybrid insulation core that delivers the most advanced insulated panel system performance in the world.
Our next generation QuadCore is the highest performing closed-cell insulation core in the world.
Our range of guarantees and warranties ensure your system is performing optimally throughout its lifecycle.
Installation Training is available from Kingspan.
Kingspan CPD presentations are available to industry professionals to enhance their knowledge about panelised construction.
Learn about our BIM programme and objects available from this region.
Tel: +97 14 8854232