Dear Valued Customer,
It's a complicated time, and things are changing quickly but I wanted to get in touch with you personally to reassure you of the steps we are taking to keep our customers, our employees and our engineers safe during these uncertain times.
Right now, it’s vital we look out for each other and help in any way we can. As a service business, our job is to keep our customers safe and warm. So whether it’s looking after your wastewater treatment system or hot water cylinder, we will continue to strive to provide the high levels of customer care you would expect from Kingspan Service.
We are monitoring the Coronavirus situation daily and will continue to follow the UK and Ireland government guidelines. We may need to make further changes – to keep up to date, visit our site at Kingspanservice.com or check our Facebook and Linked In pages.
A reminder of how we can help:
Planned maintenance visits
Breakdowns / essential repairs
- When you make an appointment for a non-urgent repair or service, we will ask and record if you or anyone in your house is self-isolating.
- Your Engineer will also ask again before visiting, in case your situation has changed.
- If you answer yes, we will reschedule for after the recommended self-isolation period.
Kingspan Service engineers
- If you or anyone in your house is self-isolating and have a system breakdown, one of our account managers will talk you through alternative ways we can help you. We may not be able to send an Engineer until it is safe to do so.
- We’re sorry if delays to visiting will cause inconvenience but this is an unprecedented situation, so please help us make sure we can keep ALL Customers safe and enable us to continue to serve the most vulnerable by being patient and considerate.
- Our Engineers have anti-bacterial gel and wipes on their vans, as well as in-built washing facilities and will always wash their hands before entering your home.
- Our Engineers will no longer ask you to sign their device. They will ask for confirmation that the job is done and with your permission sign on your behalf.
I want to thank you, our customer, as well as our employees who are working very hard to look after your essential needs.
If you have any questions or need some additional support from our team during this time, don’t hesitate to contact us on our usual channels:
T: 0333 240 6868 (NI 028 3836 4600 / ROI 0818 543 500)
Live chat @ Kingspanservice.com