We offer a wide range of CPDs on a number of topics we can also tailor make a CPD for you and your projects. Use the CPD form at the bottom of this page to contact us or Tel: +353 (0) 42 979 5000
Lower-Lambda Phenolic Insulation
Introduction to Kingspan Insulation
- An overview of phenolic insulation examining the benefits of thinner insulation, the different applications available and other design considerations.
Flat & Tapered Roofing
- An overview of the products and services offered by Kingspan Insulation focusing on core attributes such as Quality, Customer Service and Environmental Accreditations and what sets us apart as the market leading rigid insulation manufacturer.
Structural Insulated Panels
- An overview of warm, cold, and inverted flat & tapered roofs. Also examines types of deck, waterproofing options, structures, drainage and insulation.
- Learn how Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) can provide an energy efficient solution through low U-values, excellent air tightness and low thermal bridging for residential, nursing homes and school situations or even cladding applications too.
Facades & Fire Safety: Choosing the Right Route to Compliance >18m
- With an insulating performance up to five times better than commonly used insulation materials, discover how vacuum insulation can solve the problems of limited space.
- Learn about the misconceptions that surround the use of insulation in rainscreen and masonry facades above 18m. This CPD will simplify the complexities to help you choose the right route to compliance.
Keeping with the theme of space-saving solutions and the notion of the Real Value of that Space, (albeit that Mechanical services insulation may naturally be more the domain of M&E consultants) being aware that solutions exist to solve space restrictions in service risers or behind false ceilings or floors may assist in retaining the original architectural intent:
Innovations in Next Generation Pipe Insulation Systems for Building Services / HVAC Applications
- Explore both the practical and performance benefits of pre-insulated ductwork in terms of air-leakage, energy usage, CO2 emissions, embodied environmental impact and associated costs - capital, operational and whole life.
- Examine how high performance insulated pipework systems can save space, benefit the fire safe design, construction and maintenance of energy efficient buildings. The seminar provides an overview of the different HVAC / building services insulation options available and covers all aspects of compliance including the latest regulations; and an overview of the long-term cost savings which can be achieved by insulating pipework to higher specifications such as NES Y50 Enhanced.
We also offer a Hot Desk Service
before or after your CPD presentation. We can make ourselves available to your staff to discuss specific projects and the best solution for you and your client.