The cylinders comprises a cold water cistern and a hot water tank in a single unit, which eliminates the need for cold water storage tank and removes the complication of running pipes to and from the cold water system.
Indirect combination units are available in high recovery and twin coil versions for faster reheat. They can be used in conjunction with a central heating system. Direct units can be used with immersion heater only. All cylinders can be supplied with compression fittings on request.
All cylinders can be supplied with compression fittings on request.
Features and Benefits
- Available in a wide range of sizes in direct and indirect formats
- No need for a cold water storage tank in the loft - saves space
- Single thickness of environmentally friendly CFC-free urethane foam lagging as standard for low standing heat loss.
- For even better heat retention double thickness of lagging is available on request
- Range of capacities from 65 to 210 litres (hot water) and from 15 to 228 litres (cold water section)
- 2-year guarantee against manufacturing defects.