The closed panel wall consists of sustainably sourced structural timber insulated with premium performance Kingspan Kooltherm phenolic insulation. The wall system is manufactured with an integrated reflective vapour control layer and service batten and is delivered complete with an external reflective breather membrane to enhance performance and protect the structure during construction.
Developed in-house, Logic PLUS has an inbuilt zone for services such as pipework and electric cabling allows for future service upgrades, such as extra sockets or networking, to be added without compromising the insulation layer and therefore maintaining the high standard of thermal performance.
Logic PLUS will help manage the extent of renewable energy to a cost effective level and provides the customer with a high performance, maintenance free external wall solution.
- Powered by Kingspan Kooltherm phenolic insulation - minimises wall thickness and maximises valuable floor space
- Low cost building regulation compliant system
- Closed panel structural system enabling rapid build and ease for follow on trades
- Engineered and precision manufactured, offering right first time quality
- Fire tested to EN standards
- Fully thermally modelled junction