Topspan insulated roof deck combines a structural deck and metal top sheet in one product
The panels are suitable for zinc, stainless steel and aluminium standing seam waterproofing systems and single-ply membranes.
- Suitable for frame-to-frame spanning of up to 8 metres subject to roof loadings
- Reduces need for secondary steel
- Suitable for flat, low pitch and curved roof applications
- Acoustic performance - Topspan panels have a predicted single-figure weighted sound reduction Rw = 27dB
- Lifetime insulation continuity, thermal performance and airtightness (less than 3m3/hr/m2) certainty