The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations came into force on 15th March 2016. The regulations set standards for oil storage facilities with an aim to:
- Promote better oil storage
- Minimise the risks of oil loss and spillage
- Protect the environment against contamination from oil and fuel leaks
WHO DO THE REGULATIONS APPLY TO?
The regulations apply to above ground oil storage facilities of 200 litres or more on industrial, commercial, agricultural, and institutional residential sites.
Existing oil storage facilities, other than domestic will need to comply between two-four years later, depending on the risk they pose to the environment.
All new oil storage tanks purchased for commercial or domestic use must now comply with these new regulations.
Kingspan Titan’s range of bunded oil and fuel storage tanks meet all the regulatory requirements - in one easy step! Our on-site consultancy service will advise on the best tank to suit your specific needs.
Our bunded fuel and oil storage tanks:
- Fuelmaster - Bunded fuel storage and dispensing tanks protect your diesel by housing the equipment and securing access to the fuel with a lockable cabinet. Comes standard with remote level monitoring enabling you to monitor the levels of the tank from anywhere. 1,225 – 9,000 Ltrs
- Ecosafe - Bunded oil tanks are fitted with a WatchmanAlarm oil level monitor and alarm as standard
and available from 1,000 – 9,000 Ltrs
- DieselPRO - Bunded steel tanks are available from 5,000 – 62,000 Ltrs. Tank Monitoring System
supplied as standard
GET ADVICE FROM THE INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO HELP YOU STAY COMPLIANT
The dedicated Kingspan Titan Fuel Regulations Team are experts in legislation, standards and oil and fuel storage solutions, and as part of their support package will provide the following:
For further information or to arrange your FREE SITE SURVEY contact our dedicated fuel regulations team:
Tel: +44 (0) 28 3836 4444