Reports to the Engineering Manager. No direct reports.
- To diagnose and repair press tooling problems.
- Carry out maintenance repairs and refurbishment activities on all press tools.
- Undertake modification and improvement activities on press tools in line with the continuous improvement goals of the business.
- Record and document die performance and repairs on the PPM system.
- Conduct all duties in a safe and orderly manner.
- Maintain housekeeping to the appropriate standards.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedure are followed both in the way you carry out repairs and in the repair itself, ensuring both your own and others’ health and safety.
- To fully participate in internal and external training and personnel development as required.
- Ensure tool spares levels are kept up to date.
- Experience in using hand tools and surface grinders.
- Experience in operating milling, lathes, grinding and drilling machines.
- Knowledge of TIG, ARC and MIG welding.
- Experience with precision measuring equipment.
- Good attitude and flexible to challenges and changes.
- Ability to work shifts and overtime as and when required.
- The title of your job does not define or limit your employment.
- Duties may change over time and the job holder will be expected to co-operate where such changes are reasonable.
- The maintenance team is relatively small and requires flexibility, therefore you may be expected to do any work that is required, which is commensurate with your capabilities and experience. You may be required to undertake other tasks, which are reasonably asked of you.
- This role will be working on a shift pattern, hours will be documented in the Contract of Employment, but flexibility will be required in terms of roles and working patterns to cover holidays, sickness and other business requirements. The appropriate shift pay will be paid. Notice of changes in working patterns will be given.
- Some overtime will be required to be worked in order to fulfil the aims of this role.
Applications should be submitted in writing to Rebecca Rose, HR Adminstrator, Kingspan Access Floors Limited, Marfleet, Hull HU9 5SG or email@example.com by Friday 30th August 2019.