Integrated tank level monitoring solutions
Kingspan Sensor offers specialist integrated monitoring software and hardware. Our web based reporting platform, Connect Sensor provides key data metrics and tailored reporting for the following areas:
- Fuel and lubricants
- Liquids and LPG
- Materials – bulk storage
- Cold storage
Improving logistics management within your business
Using our Connect Sensor platform allows fuel distributors and melt-tank organizations to remotely monitor fuel storage tanks from the security of their own business via various remote communication technologies. This is a self-managed system whereby the business will take control and manage their own tank population.
Receive complete peace of mind with scheduled, bespoke reports using data transmitted from our central, secure database, giving you the information you need to make cost saving business decisions every day.
Our data provides the visibility that is needed to effectively plan, helping you and your business save time, money and energy. Greater control over your stock usage, distribution service and planning offers a host of cost saving benefits to your business including:
- Integral “days to empty” function enhances customer service and reduces the disruption associated with emergency fills and customer run outs.
- Improves tanker utilization through being able to accurately schedule deliveries and fill quantities.
- Customer data allows bulk stocks to be more efficiently managed and controlled
- Reduce amount of fuel and lubricants ‘Left on Board’
- Enhance delivery efficiencies
- Facilitating ‘just in time tankering’ for tankering companies
- Higher volume deliveries, less often
- Improved customer retention rates facilitated by more effective logistics planning
- More effective management – your customer never runs out of fuel
Find out more