Kingspan offers a range of maintenance clean and services on your rain water harvesting system.
Our services provided to councils:
- Tank Maintenance
- Tank Service
- Tank Audits
- Tank Monitoring
Our experienced Service Consultants and Technicians have a profound understanding of how the components of rainwater harvesting systems work together and what to do if something goes wrong.
Kingspan can service and maintain all tanks and pumps including below and above ground tanks of any material such as poly or steel tanks.
We can also provide:
- 3 year tank inspections
- Audits and condition reports
- Fire tank checks – AS1851
Depending on the tank condition, our service can include:
· Tank desludge for tanks which has not been serviced for a few years
· Charged line clean
· Check and clean all filters – first flush, inlet strainer, leaf basket, pump filter, odor and sediment filters, and High-flow filter (if applicable).
· A pump functionality check
· Water tank structural inspection, including checking for leaks
· Tank foundation inspection
· Outside tank clean
For tanks that has not been serviced for a few years, we recommend that excess sludge is removed from the bottom of the tank to prevent it from getting into the pump that provides to your clothes washing machine and toilets.
And for tanks that has not been serviced at all for many years, we recommend a sanitise clean to remove all the sludge that has built up.