A sophisticated development of 13 functional but architecturally stunning townhouses, Lomani was designed with the Byron Bay lifestyle in mind. Each home is as unique as their desirable location, with features that make the most of the spectacular weather and surf culture the Byron Bay region is known for. An idyllic location, unique design and considered features ensured Lomani was highly sought after from the moment it hit the market.
The builder needed to meet on-site stormwater management and BASIX requirements. Kingspan proposed and provided 13 tank systems to manage all roof run-off. Each system included a Slimline made to measure water tanks in a variety of sizes to suit the available space, 100mm detention kit and Kingspan’s exclusive Evolution (Evo) MkIII pump.
Each water tank has a capacity of 2600L with the volume split for detention (1600L) and retention (1000L).
We were able to achieve the hydraulic engineer’s desired 20.8kL OSD for the site development and accommodated the space available and desired aesthetics for the builder. Kingspan’s 100mm detention kit and Evo MkIII pump made the installation quicker and neater for the plumber.
- The orifice plate supplied was cored with a 40mm diameter opening to match the hydraulic spec. The double junction with inspection opening allowed for easy access for future servicing
- An Evo MkIII pump was integrated on each tank and will automatically switch to mains water when the tank is empty
The harvested rainwater will be connected to toilets, laundry and external taps.
- Tank dimensions: 7x 800Wx1800Lx2020H, 3x 1150Wx1400L x 2020H, 3x 700Wx2000Lx2020H
- Colour: Colorbond Surfmist and Woodland Grey
- Fittings: 400mm inlet strainer, 100mm PVC high level emergency overflow, 100mm HD PVC mid-level detention overflow with orifice plate, 100mm detention kit, 25mm drain with valve