It’s business as usual for Kingspan Water & Energy Australia.
As we continue to provide our customers with exceptional products and service, we are committed to ensuring your health and safety is not compromised as a result of our business activities.
To keep you and our Residential and Rural teams safe; we have implemented an array of control measure to reduce the risk of exposure to, and transmission of COVID-19, so far as reasonably practicable. These include, but are not limited to:
- Increased hygiene measures have been introduced at all our locations, including the supply of hand sanitisers to staff and increased cleaning schedules (this includes our installation and service fleet);
- Established and maintaining social distancing measures, inclusive of limiting the number of personnel within a defined work area (i.e. one person per 4sqm);
- We are working with our suppliers to ensure goods supplied have been cleaned and where possible contactless deliveries are undertaken;
- We have grouped and limited personnel numbers travelling in each service vehicle (i.e. maximum two staff per vehicle);
- Non-essential customer or team meetings have been altered to allow for phone based and/or video conferencing solutions;
- Most of our support staff have been set-up to work from home and continue to provide our customers with exceptional service;
- We perform daily check-ins with our teams to identify if anyone is feeling unwell (this includes visitors to our sites), has been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, or has recently returned from overseas. We maintain a strict policy whereby unwell staff will not attend the workplace.
During the delivery and installation of our products at your premises, we politely request that you maintain the minimum government specified social distancing requirements with our teams and comply with any other reasonable safety requests from our staff.
Should you have any questions surrounding your upcoming delivery and installation, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Representative.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented and challenging time.