Kingspan OPTIM-R comprises a rigid vacuum insulation panel which is evacuated, encased and sealed in a thin, gas-tight envelope, giving outstanding thermal conductivity, with the thinnest possible solution to insulation problems.
OPTIM-R is accompanied by a full design service to ensure that the system is used as effectively as possible in the space available
Unlike other commonly available insulation, OPTIM-R has unique benefits:
- Declared (aged) thermal conductivity of 0.007 W/m∙K
- Provides an insulating performance that is up to five times better than other commonly available insulation materials
- High levels of thermal efficiency with minimal thickness
- Over 90% (by weight) recyclable
- Ideal for constructions where a lack of construction depth or space is an issue
- Available in a range of sizes and thicknesses
- If installed correctly and protected from damage and penetration, can provide reliable long-term thermal performance over the lifetime of the building.
*Other sizes may be available dependent on order quantity. Contact us for details.
||0.007 W/m·k (aged design value)
||Optimum performance rigid vacuum insulation panel with a microporous core which is evacuated, encased and sealed in a thin, gas-tight envelope
|Product Width (mm)
||300 - 600*
|Product Length (mm)
||300 - 1200*
|Product Thickness (mm)
||20 - 60